Women and Girls Network (WGN) is a free, women-only service that supports women in London who have experienced violence, or are at risk of violence.
They offer counselling, advocacy and advice for women and girls who have experienced gendered violence, including sexual and domestic violence.
Women and Girls overall aim is to promote, preserve and restore the mental health and well-being of women and girls, to empower them to make a total and sustainable recovery from their experiences of violence.
Click on the links to each service to find out more:
- West London Rape Crisis Centre.
- Sexual Violence Helpline.
- Advice Service.
- Independent Sexual Violence Advocate (ISVA).
- YWAP Young Women’s Advocacy Project.
- Young Women’s Advocacy Project – Information for Professionals.