Mind provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. They campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. Mind won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect.
“Every year, one in four of us will experience a mental health problem. But hundreds of thousands of people are still struggling.
We believe no-one should have to face a mental health problem alone. We’ll listen, give you support and advice, and fight your corner.”
Mental health Information & support
When you’re experiencing a mental health problem, supportive and reliable information can change your life. That’s what they do. Mind empower people to understand their condition and the choices available to them through:
- Minds Infoline which offers callers confidential help for the price of a local call
- Minds Legal Line which provides information on mental health related law to the public, service users, family members/carers, mental health professionals and mental health advocates
- Mind award-winning publications and website, now certified by the Information Standard.
- Mind provides help and support directly to those who need it most. Our network of around 135 local Minds offer specialised support and care based on the needs of the communities they support.
For people local to Croydon please see the following local Mind Charities:
Campaigning for change
- Mind believe everyone with a mental health problem should be able to access excellent care and services. Mind also believe you should be treated fairly, positively and with respect.
- Mind campaign on a range of issues that could affect anybody with a mental health problem. This includes health services; legislation; protection of legal rights, and employment.
- Mind can help bring about real change, end discrimination and promote good mental health for all through our training and consultancy. Mind offers a range of national and local services including workplace training to develop mentally healthy offices, applied suicide intervention skills, Mental Health First Aid and bespoke training sessions.
Elefriends is a supportive online community where you can be yourself. To find out more about Elefriends click following link here: Elefriends.
Mind England and Wales
3rd Floor, Castlebridge 4
5-19 Cowbridge Road East
Cefn Coed Parc
Mind Infoline Tel: 0300 123 3393
Mind Legal Line
Cefn Coed Parc
Mind Legal Line Tel: 0300 466 6463
Other ways to contact Mind:
Mind Helplines Contact: