What they do
OASIS is a health service for young people aged 14-35, who are experiencing psychological distress. These experiences might include:
- Struggling to cope at school, college or work
- Preferring to spend time alone, away from family and friends
- Feeling anxious, irritable or depressed
- Changes in sleeping and eating patterns
- Confused or muddled thinking
- Feeling that things and people seem strange or unreal
- Constantly thinking about particular ideas or beliefs
- Unusual experiences like seeing or hearing things that other people can’t.
They provide care for people living in the London boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham and Croydon. Our team includes Psychologists, Doctors and Key workers. We offer individual and family therapy, medical consultation, and practical support with issues such as housing and finances.
The aim is to reduce the risk of difficult experiences becoming worse, and to improve peoples’ wellbeing. They hope to help people get their lives back on track and move forward in whatever ways they consider most important and meaningful.
|Contact: Oasis Croydon|
Queens Resource Centre
66a Queens Road
Tel: 020 3228 5864
Email Victoria Sear: firstname.lastname@example.org