Minding Money – Help and advice on making your money work for you…
The Minding Money Project is a three year project funded by Comic Relief to help people with mental health make the most of their money by understanding and learning new skills around budgeting.
What does the Minding Money Project offer?
- Find out if there is an entitlement to additional money, for example additional benefits/ even if you’re not claiming.
- How to get the most out of income, by budgeting tactics. Also by learning how and why, to prioritise which bills to pay first, to assist in avoiding more serious financial problems.
- Open and manage bank accounts and learn about online banking. (Local banks are attending at an optional session to explain their systems and answer questions). Session participants can be confident of absolute personal privacy.
- They also look at how mental health may affect spending/ budgeting.
- Practical information is also available on money related topics and looking at income/expenditure possibilities.
Alongside all this helpful information you will have the chance to make new friends, learn new skills and build your confidence in an informative manner. Free lunch is provided with tea and coffee and plenty of snacks.
Certificates of workshop completion will be provided at the end of the workshop.
To register your interest and be put on the waiting list contact Laila on 020 8763 6748, firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the online registration form found here.
See the leaflet here.