“Active Minds aims to promote physical and mental wellbeing by supporting people to take part in community activities and encouraging people to make lifestyle changes.”
Active Minds aims to promote physical and mental well-being and provide social inclusion opportunities by supporting you to take part in physical activities that interest you. Why not come along and try a new activity or get back into an old one, increase your confidence, meet new people and feel healthier
- Table tennis
- Horticulture (Allotment Group)
- Cook and Taste
- Relaxation Sessions
Find out more about Active Minds Women’s Football sessions click on this link: Women’s Football
New To complement Active Minds activity groups:
Free 12 month lifestyle programme to support you to make your chosen healthy lifestyle change:
- 12 weeks stop smoking support or support to cut down on the amount you smoke
- Weight management and nutrition advice
- Cutting down on the amount of alcohol drink
- Wellbeing assessment
- Support to increase the amount of physical activity you take part in.
Call us today to find out more.