The aim of this project is to provide help and advice on making your money work for you.
Minding Money will be providing help with…
- finding out if you are entitled to additional money
- getting the most out of your income
- how your mood might affect your spending
- learning about priority bills
- opening and managing bank accounts
- online banking skills
Alongside all this helpful information you will have the chance to make new friends, learn new skills and build your confidence in an informative manner whilst also having some fun!
To register your interest and be put on the waiting list contact Laila on 020 8253 8218, firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the online registration form found here.
See the leaflet here.
|Contact: Minding Money|
Mind in Croydon
15A, Purley Road
Laila Jorden Available on Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm)
Tel: 020 8253 8218