Issue 25 December 2012 Contents:
- A Personal World of Involvement, Engagement and Experience
- Plans to develop a new service in primary care for people with severe mental illness (SMI)
- Mental Health Patients in the Emergency Department
- Time to Ring Some Changes in Mental Health Commissioning?
- Active Minds New Team Members
- I’ve tried Boxercise and I love it!
- How to Get Help at Christmas in Croydon
- Linkworking Project – Have Your Say
- Linkworking Project – Drug and Alcohol Project
- My Road to Recovery
- It’s not all about the Medication…!
- and The Reach Out Challenge meets with the Purley Fire Brigade!
|To read 'In Our Shoe" on you mobile devise: Download Issue Mobile App for Android|
|To read 'In Our Shoe" on you mobile devise: Download Ozapp From iTunes Store|