Hear Us are seek Volunteers to help out in our office
Hear Us is the Mental Health User Group for the London borough of Croydon.
This new role has been created in order to support the work of Hear Us staff. To provide administrative support to the CEO, a team of part time staff and volunteers.
- General administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Preparing information and documents.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records.
- Liaising with clients, staff and external contacts.
- Acting as a first point of contact for visitors and telephone enquiries.
What skills do I need?
- IT literate, Microsoft Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to deal with vulnerable people sensitively and professionally.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Respect for the diversity of our colleagues and clients.
- Willing to work within our values, procedures and policies.
- Friendly, reliable, approachable and a confident team player.