Drop-in services will provide a base from which users can develop and increase their confidence and skills, without specific expectations or pressure. These services will increase confidence and independence and decrease social isolation.
- Come and go as they please
- Meet people who will listen when they want to talk
- Enjoy a place that will accept them as they are
- A place with clear and respectful guidelines
- Real opportunities to have a say in the running of the organisation
This service is for anybody who has, or is recovering from, mental illness or distress
Open access – anybody who feels they have, or are recovering from, mental illness or distress.
St John the Evangelist Church