Drop-in services will provide a base from which users can develop and increase their confidence and skills, without specific expectations or pressure. These services will increase confidence and independence and decrease social isolation.
You are welcome to:
- come and go as they please
- meet people who will listen when they want to talk
- enjoy a place that will accept them as they are
- a place with clear and respectful guidelines
- real opportunities to have a say in the running of the organisation
This service is for anybody who has, or is recovering from, mental illness or distress
Open access – anybody who feels they have, or are recovering from, mental illness or distress.
St. Mildred's Community Centre
Tel: 020 8654 4010