HEAR US: An Important Announcement
On May 25, 2018 the laws surrounding email communication and data protection are changing. We need to ensure that you still want to receive communications from Hear Us. We’d love for you to stay… we’ve got so much more to give!
To continue receiving emails, invites to events and other important updates click the button below and enter your details. It takes just 2 minutes, and you can choose how you want to receive information from us!
Here are some reasons you should stay:
- Be the first to know about Hear Us Activities
- Find out about Hear Us events and come along to our monthly Open Forums to join our campaigns and have your voice heard.
- Become a Peer Support Worker with the Linkworking Project; and support other service users whilst helping to improve our mental health services.
- Join our team of Reachout Challenge Volunteers and help fight sigma and discrimination.
- Helping fund raise to support the work of Hear Us.
- Opportunities to help in our office.
- Become a Trustee.
On Monday 21st May 2018 anyone who has not chosen to stay will be removed from our database. You will continue to receive emails from Hear Us until this date.
HEAR US COORDINATOR
Copyright © 2018 Hear Us, All rights reserved.
Want to change how you receive these emails, post and membership?